Thursday, February 2, 2012

Upcoming Events: Valentine's Day

Can you believe the first month of the year is already behind us? Maybe it's because I took my vacation in January, but that month sure flew by.

In less than two weeks, Cupid will be making his appearance. I won't be available for appointments on Valentine's Day--the Blazers are playing and hubby got quarter season tickets, so that's where I'll be! I will, however, be more than happy to be a part of making your sweetie's day fantastic. You can purchase a gift certificate online through my website (www.rslmt.com), over the phone (503-318-9626), or set up a time to pick one up in person (707 Madison Street, Oregon City--call first)--whichever is easiest for you. I'd say that would be a wonderful gift to get on Valentine's Day! 

My schedule seems to be booking up more quickly lately. If you've normally booked your appointments one week at a time (car accident insurance clients...this is you!), or called looking for a same-day appointment, you'll find it's going to be much harder for me to get you in. Please try to have a few days/times in mind a week or two in advance that you think would work for you--I don't want to leave you hanging and not getting the care you need. I guess that's one negative side-effect of reaching a new level of success in my business! 

No comments:

Post a Comment