Monday, January 2, 2012

Upcoming Events: 2012

Happy new year!! Have you made resolutions, or just decided on some goals for the year? I prefer to think along the lines of goals or changes I want to see in my life, as opposed to resolutions. Resolutions bring with them the shadow of doubt and failure, but goals speak more definitively to me--something I really want to have happen. My goals this year are ... mostly to be more committed. Those things I wish I did better or more consistently--those are the things I plan to focus on. Flossing. Exercising (did you think I was perfect at this? I'm not!!) Blogging. Journalling for my boys. Reading for pleasure. Spending time with friends. Sharing love with everyone. Paying it forward. All of these things. It sounds like a lot when you put it all together, but I think it's really more about tightening up the strings that hold life together and which have been a little too sloppy in my life, and I'm ready to cinch up a bit. What are the things you want to work on this year? Write it down. Share it. Commit. 

I'll be taking some time off this month. Hubby has (paid--jealous!!) vacation from the 9th-13th. I was on the fence about whether I would also be taking that week off and blocking out my schedule or not. We didn't make plans to go anywhere or anything, so I didn't HAVE to. Sharing that with a client that was planning to book his next appointment in that week, he suggested I take the week off, that money will always come, but you never get the time back. He convinced me. Blame him. ;) But really, it won't hurt to call or email me if you're really hurting that week. I have blocked my Clickbook calendar out, so you will have to come at me more directly if you need some attention that week. 

I'm planning on having my next Save Your Hands! workshop on Sunday, March 11. I admit I have not been marketing for these workshops as well as I should, and that's another goal I have this year. I'd like to be utilizing and sharing the knowledge I've gained, so I'm buckling down and planning on doing at least 4-6 workshops this year. Some will be on weekends, some on week days, because therapists have different availabilities with their schedules too. Check my website for a list of dates. They'll be posted soon.

Please share your goals in the comments below. I'd love to help if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment