Friday, December 23, 2011

A Dose of Inspiration: Holiday Magic

What a fantastic holiday season it's been. About 60 gift certificates for massages went out this season, including those from my Black Friday Special. Two of my clients shared some of their home baked goodies with me when they came for their massage. A couple clients padded their tip to me, as a special "holiday bonus." Another client brought me a Worry Doll wall hanging, soon to be gracing the wall in my massage room.

I am feeling the love!! I am thankful for all the gift certificate purchases. It means so much to me that my clients value my services so much that they want to share that experience with their family, friends, and coworkers. 

So. So. Good!! I only have a picture of one of the goodies shared, because the other ones disappeared before I even thought about taking a pic. Delicious!


When you see these Guatemalan Worry Dolls on the wall in my massage room, I welcome you to tell them all your concerns. May they help you relax and find even more enjoyment from your time on my table. 


PS--I still have lots and lots of the Lindt Lindor Truffle samples. They're sticking around a whole lot longer this year, since I vowed to keep MY hands off!! ;) They are SOOO good though, and come with a $1 off coupon too. 


Hope everyone enjoys this holiday season as much as I am! 

No comments:

Post a Comment