Thursday, October 6, 2011

Upcoming Events: Open House Saturday

I've been surprised and pleased by how many of you have mentioned my Open House coming up on Saturday while you've been in for your regular massages throughout September. Just two days away, I'm getting pretty excited--how about you? Here's some more details about what you have to look forward to:
Saturday, October 8 from 9am-6pm

Warm Linen Bodywrap Demonstration at 10:00
Raffle Drawing for Free Massage at 12:00
Skin Polish Demonstration at 1:00
Raffle Drawing for Free Massage at 3:00
Acupuncture Demonstration at 3:30
Raffle Drawing for Free Massage at 6:00

Enjoy refreshments, sample massage products, time to socialize and ask any questions about massage and acupuncture—introducing Heidi's Too Day Spa's new licensed acupuncturist Mark Todd from 3:00-6:00.

It's easy to earn raffle entries!
1 ticket for attendance
2 tickets each when you bring a non-client friend
1 ticket for booking a massage in October
2 tickets for non-clients who book a massage in October
1 ticket for each gift certificate purchase
1 ticket for completing Scavenger Hunt/Q&A

I also plan to have one more free massage that will be given to the person who guesses closest  to the actual number of massages I've given in my career. Pretty exciting? I hope so! 

So much of my time and attention has been spent on preparing for my Open House, I can't even think of anything else exciting that's coming up. Remember, you WILL want to "like" me on Facebook to be eligible to get my Black Friday Special, so go do that now, before you forget! You won't want to miss it!

See you Saturday!


PS--I still need a volunteer for the Warm Linen Bodywrap demonstration at 10am! You'll need to wear a 2-piece swim suit, since you will be *potentially* in front of an audience. If you or someone you know would be interested, please contact me ASAP. Thanks!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment