Friday, October 28, 2011

A Dose of Inspiration: Good Client, Better Client

Enjoy the humor and share a laugh, or if you prefer to relate to my more serious side, take some notes! ;)


A good client finds me on Google.
A better client was referred to me by someone they know who recommended me.

A good client shows up early for their massage. 
A better client knows I'll be there only about 5 minutes early (if that sometimes!) to set up and shows up on time.

A good client says they want to reschedule their next massage, but doesn't know their own schedule.
A better client knows the exact date and time they want to come in again and tells ME when that'll be.

A good client shares their results and experiences with their friends and family.
A better client posts a review on my business listings online.

A good client lets me know 24 hours in advance when they can't make it to their appointment.
A better client sends someone else in their place.

A good client knows the balance they need for talk and silence during their massage.
A better client breathes with the work being done.


A good client has experienced my massages.
A better client has also enjoyed one or more of the spa treatments I offer.

A good client tells their friends and family to come see me.
A better client buys gift certificates for their friends and family so they have no excuse not to come see me.

A good client comes in regularly.
A better client buys a massage package and saves both money on the expense of massage and time spent on making a transaction at each session.

A good client comes in for massage once in a while, when they can afford it.
A better client follows me on Facebook and takes advantage of my same-day appointment discounts.

A good client comes in with their own water bottle.
A better client drinks the water I give anyway.

A good client saw me a few times a couple years ago.
A better client came back after those couple of years and becomes a regular client again.


A good client comes in religiously for treatment following a car accident.
A better client continues their care after the insurance coverage has ended.

A good client pays part of my bills for the month.
A better client has kept me in business for 5 years and counting.


Cheers to all my good and better clients! You are all fantastic! If not for you, I couldn't be enjoying what I do for a living. :-D Thank you all so much!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment