Thursday, November 3, 2011

Upcoming Events: Black Friday

T-21 days until Black Friday! Are you ready??

If you took advantage of my Black Friday offer last year, you'll get to be the very first to find out about it this year--I'm tweaking it just slightly this year. Next in line to find out about this amazing offer are my Facebook Fans, and then it will be released to the rest of you. ;) **Hint: Follow me on Facebook NOW!!**

If you do already follow me on Facebook, you saw that I posted a success story from October and a couple runners-up. This is something I'd like to continue doing. I will maintain client confidentiality and only post relevant pieces of information pertaining to the success obtained. Curious to see if I'll post YOUR success story? First--book your next appointment if it isn't already scheduled, and second--make sure you follow me on Facebook! (I haven't beat that point to death yet, have I? ;) )

Our CD of the month is Quiet Meditation. I'm pretty sure I bought this one from Fred Meyer at that music sampler-kiosk, and was unable to find it online to add a link. It's very soothing, described as an "enlightened blend of world flutes, guitar and keyboard lead a journey toward balance and contentment." 

I'd also like to see posts of what you are thankful for this month on my page. I'll throw my own tributes up as well. Today, I am thankful it didn't rain and that Pandora gave me a good playlist for my music therapy walk to work. Being a single-car family does have its benefits. ;)


Oh--and I've added in more morning availability! Tuesdays and Thursdays, I am now available for appointments between 8am-10:15am! And Fridays I have availability throughout almost the whole day too. I am MORE than excited to start shifting my hours so that hopefully that translates into more time for my family to be together all at once, rather than shifting between Mommy-on-duty and Daddy-on-duty. The road to getting two kids into school is turning out to be longer and more challenging that I anticipated, and I'm ready for more together-time for us. It'll be a process over the next couple years yet, but I do anticipate my schedule shifting to allow my evenings to be back home with the family. I apologize way in advance of the implications it may make for you. I expect I'll keep a couple evenings available for my loyal clients that are unable to make it in during the day--I'll try not to leave anyone hanging! 


No comments:

Post a Comment