Thursday, September 1, 2011

Upcoming Events: Open House

Update on my study/mentor programs: I'm almost caught up with reading my massage magazines--chugging away impressively at a week and a half per magazine. Just 2 1/2 more magazines to read, then I'll be all caught up (until the next one arrives!). Once I'm caught up, I will be able to pore my attention into these programs. I feel confident that I can be ready to launch and begin really marketing for the study/mentor programs by the end of the year.

Ah, the end of the year. It is September now, so be careful--in the blink of an eye, it'll be January!

The tail end of this month marks my 5th anniversary as a licensed massage therapist. I've decided to celebrate by hosting an open house in the office on Saturday, October 8th from 9am-6pm. I plan on having a drawing for at least one free massage. Stop in and get one entry. Bring a friend with you (who is not an existing client of mine) and you both get two entries. Book a massage appointment within the month of October or buy a gift certificate and get another entry. If your friend books their first massage session with me within the month of October, they'll get 2 entries into the drawing. I'll have some light refreshments. This will be a great opportunity to ask any questions you might have about anything massage related, or specific to my business. Or just come in and peek at my new room!

Rumor has it we'll be having an acupuncturist joining the team at Heidi's soon--into my old room downstairs next to my new room. As I find out more information about that, I'll see if he'd like to participate in my open house event as well. 

Are you following me on Facebook? If not, you'll really want to start! As my clients from years past may remember, I had a pretty fantastic offer go out for Black Friday last year. I plan on running the same special (with minor provisions)--but I think I may only be announcing it on my Facebook Page this year--and that's why I'm emailing this post to everyone as well. I'd also love to have this blog be more of a back-and-forth between us, so your comments are always welcome and appreciated. Subscribe to my blog & follow me on Facebook now. You won't want to miss this!!

If the Black Friday tease isn't enough reason for you to follow me on Facebook, try this: I often post my same-day open appointments at $15 off. This is good news for those that aren't able to book in advance due to complicated/inconsistent/irregular schedules. There's often only a few hours' notice for these appointments, so you really have to keep your eye out.

3 comments:

  1. Hey this is wonderful! I plan to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! You haven't seen the new room yet, have you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well..
    undangan pernikahan

    ReplyDelete