Thursday, September 15, 2011

Product & Service Spotlight: Epsom Salt Soak & Out-Call Massage Parties

Recently, I stumbled across an idea that inspired something new. The result: My free Epsom Salt Soak packets now include an inspirational message--think of it as the fortune cookie of massage. For over a year, I've been receiving Notes From The Universe and saving my favorite messages, so I've gone through those and printed out the ones that I thought would apply well for my clients to receive also. Take a packet home with you after your next massage.

Back to massage, in the past month, I've done more out-calls than I have in my whole 5 years as a LMT. Usually, I am such a creature of habit that I've never been very interested in doing out-calls, but this recent experience was a lot of fun. Two of the out-calls were with a group of friends--all out-of-towners--that were renting a house floating on the Willamette River. The change of scenery was actually quite nice, and has inspired me to promote more out-call parties. It's a bit of work loading, unloading, and resetting my massage equipment and supplies, so I do prefer to do parties of 2-6 massage recipients and charge a single $30 out-call fee that can be split among the recipients. 


Beyond the windows near the face cradle is the river.

I loved all the natural light in this house.

Invite me over for your next gathering with friends--alumni parties, bridal shower, baby shower, birthday, holiday, or just because! Please call me to plan your massage party--503-318-9626.

No comments:

Post a Comment