Thursday, August 18, 2011

Product & Service Spotlight: Spa Treatment Closeout!

In the next month or two, I plan on phasing out the spa-section of my treatment menu. These services are underutilized, and, as mentioned in previous blog posts, my business is beginning to take a new direction into mentoring.

I've never been a real girly-girl, so the spa-aspect doesn't quite captivate me personally. My initial excitement in expanding my menu in that way was that it would allow me to bring in revenue without being as physically demanding as massage. Without my heart in it, I don't feel I've marketed it well, the economy may have an implication as well, preventing consumers from enjoying these kinds of services.

What I will hold onto will be the body butters (honey and mango) that can be added on during a massage, the aloe foot & callus rub, the aloe moisture cream, the aloe heat creme, and possibly the aloe body wash and lavender spa bath. Gift bags will still be available at this point, and I will also continue to provide the Detox Relaxation Bath packs for purchase.



Any samples on hand, excluding those mentioned above, can be taken with you at no charge as you come in for your regular massage appointments, while supplies last. Samples of the above mentioned products will be available for $1 each, or as otherwise labeled. 




No comments:

Post a Comment