Monday, May 2, 2011

Upcoming Events: Mother's Day

Happy May! This month's CD we're enjoying during your massage and spa treatment sessions is Columbia River Gorge by Gary Jess, gifted to me by one of my wonderful clients last week. It has a lot of piano--something I don't think I have in my other CDs, so I, for one, am excited for having something different. One of my clients over the weekend commented that it sounded "royal wedding-y." Come take a listen--unless otherwise requested (and you are always able to bring your own music or request something else), it'll be playing all this month.


Mother's Day is just around the corner. I hear backyard barbecue pits make nice gifts, and massages do as well! Gift certificates are available. You may purchase one (or as many as you might need) directly from my website, by phone, or in person after contacting me to set up a time to meet at the office. As always, cash, check, Visa and MasterCard are accepted. I'm now able to accept your Discover cards as well.


With any luck, we'll find ourselves with more flowers and sunshine this month. If you wind up sore from gardening, yardwork, sports, etc, you'll also have better chances to get in for appointments now that my husband's bowling leagues are done. Tuesdays and Thursdays will soon be marked open for evening appointments--he still gets to go collect his winnings! His recent 278 game helped his team win the league!

No comments:

Post a Comment