Thursday, October 7, 2010

Massage Makes It All Better--Make Your Massage Better With New Body Butters Too!

This week, I'm unveiling a new offering: Add on your choice of Honey Butter or Mango Butter to your massage, in place of my usual jojoba oil, for just $4. Y-U-M. I just picked them up from Set-N-Me-Free today, and if you book my 5:15 appointment today, or my 7:00 appointment tomorrow, I'll let you try out one for free!








YAY!! I'm so excited to share that I finally got some bodywork done on myself on Saturday. I was so long overdue for a massage. Usually I prefer 90 minutes anyway, but most definitely needed it this time around...although, because I was seeing a new therapist, there was a bit more chit-chat before we got going, and I had a limited window of opportunity, that I only got about an hour. And even at that, she focused primarily on my trouble areas, no full body bliss. 


Laura Champion, LMT worked her wonders with my lower back, glutes, and hips. Laura has a more "no pain, no gain" unverbalized technique than myself, and I was concerned I'd be all bruised up at the end. Fortunately, I wasn't. Laura knows her stuff and really loosed up my tight muscles. I am super grateful, and will be happy to pass along her contact information whenever I run into a client with greater low back/hip/glute issues than I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment