Friday, September 10, 2010

The Excitement of September

September is an exciting month! 


Over Labor Day weekend, I finally decided it was time to paint over the trees on the wall in my massage room that my previous roommate Jeana had painted, as well as saying goodbye to the dark blue ceiling. The result: beautiful. Not only does the room feel bigger, it's brighter, and in my opinion, feels more professional and complete. Pics coming soon, but you are welcome to take a look for yourself and see what you think.


I'm very excited for next week. Now that I'm done with the continuing education course I was working on, my attention can go back to following my newly developed discipline. This week I fell off the bandwagon a little bit in my haste to get the course completed by today as required, going to my older son's preschool open house, taking him to the doctor for an unrelenting fever, and co-organizing his first soccer practice, since my husband is coaching his team.


At the misfortune of two of my clients that were in car accidents, the previous grim appearance of my schedule has improved. These clients are now utilizing my services in their follow up care, and yes, I handle the insurance billing for them. I am very thankful they thought of me for their care, and am happy to help restore their health and quality of life to their pre-accident levels.


I hope September brings lots of good things your way as well, but if you find yourself with a bit of misfortune and in a car accident too, I hope you'll remember that I can help!


I'd love to hear about what you have to look forward to this month--share your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment