Thursday, April 8, 2010

Upcoming Improvements

Wow, a lot has been going on lately! A few of my clients already know that I've been plugging away at a whole new website. The good news is, it's almost ready to launch. The bad news is, I think it needs to wait a little longer to launch until my other improvements are ready to go also.


What does that mean? A LOT.


I'm nearly caught in limbo now. My next moves are dependent upon some incoming dollars I am expecting. Once I see some green, there will be a new logo, a new slogan, and a flux of new marketing: business cards, signs, magnets, postcards, the whole shabang.


And let's not forget some of the best news! Jeana, the therapist I've been sharing my massage room with at Heidi's Too, will be moving her business elsewhere in just over a week. The fantastic part is I will now have my room all to myself! Clients coming in for treatments in the next few weeks will be seeing lots of these changes gradually take place. I will be painting the room and refurnishing it with only myself and my clients in mind. It will be gorgeous when I'm done, I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment