Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Black Friday 2012

The election ad campaigns are finally over, which means the holiday season is officially upon us. Clients of mine from years past may be wondering if I'll be offering a Black Friday special as I have for the past two years. In the past couple years, my Black Friday special offer was limited to only my Facebook "fans." This year, EVERYONE is hearing about it, but those who HAVE "liked" my Facebook business page will have an added perk that I'll be sharing next week. "Like" my page so you too can enjoy the special treatment!

Here are this year's Black Friday offers:

**Buy 2 gift certificates, get 1 free

OR

**Buy a 60-minute massage gift certificate and get 30-minutes added on to it for free


In the first option, the 2 paid-for gift certificates will not expire, but the free gift certificate will expire May 31, 2013. In the second option, the full 90-minutes will expire May 31, 2013, but the paid-for 60-minute portion will not expire. For either option, this offer is limited to 3 gift certificates per purchasing person, meaning you can 'buy 2, get 1 free' OR buy 3 60-minute + 30-minute gift certificates only. 

Remember, you can "like" my Facebook page for extra special treatment not only for this Black Friday deal, but that's also where I post any same-day appointments that I'm trying to book and discount those appointments by $15!  


WHEN: 8am-12pm Friday, November 23, 2012
HOW: Call 503-318-9626 or email me at rachelsheardlmt AT gmail DOT com. I can take your card information over the phone, and either mail your gift certificates to you, or arrange a time for you to pick them up. If you choose to email me, I will need your card number, expiration date, zipcode and the 3 digit code on the back of your card. 
WHO: This offer is open to all current and past clients (and anyone you may forward this to).

By the way, do you know who my ideal clients are? I would MOST love for you to share the gift of massage with these people. Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment