Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Two Best Words, Six Best Years

Today is a pretty special day for me. It's my 6th anniversary as a LICENSED massage therapist. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart, in all the ways each of you have supported me along the way. Without you, I wouldn't be celebrating this day today. Thank you.

The best of you are regulars, but those who are..less regular..are no less important to me. Thank you for your consistency, at whatever interval that is for you. Every single appointment supports the roof over my family's head, food in our bellies, and pays our bills. Thank you. 

So many of you have taught me so much and I appreciate your patience with me as I've grown. Thank you. 


At the risk of dragging this out and watering down my point, I'll leave it at that.

Thank you.

Thank you.








No comments:

Post a Comment