Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Policies


Treatment Policy
I understand that the massage/bodywork I receive is for the therapeutic purpose of relieving muscle tension, spasm, or pain; stress management, and relaxation. I will inform my LMT if I experience pain or discomfort so that adjustments in technique or pressure can be made. I understand that my LMT is not qualified to perform spinal adjustments, diagnose, prescribe, or treat any physical or mental disorder. I understand that any illicit or sexually suggestive remarks or advances by me will result in session termination and I will be liable for full payment of the session.

Reschedule Policy
With respect to my LMT, I agree to provide at least 24 hours notice when needing to reschedule my appointment. I understand I will be billed $25 for appointment changes made less than 24 hours in advance, and will be billed the full rate of my scheduled session if I miss an appointment with no notification. If I am able to send someone else in my place, my reschedule fee will be waived. Any fees assessed must be paid in full prior to receiving further treatments. Following two such cancellations within a 6-month period, I will be required to pre-pay for my treatments.

Insurance Policy
Co-pays must be paid at the time of service. In the event my health or private insurance does not reimburse my massage therapist, Rachel Sheard, LMT #13296, within 90 days of billing, I understand and agree to be held responsible for payment of all massage services provided to me. 


Gift Certificate Refunds
There will be no refunds on gift certificates, massage or bodywrap packages beyond 72 hours (3 days) after the sale. Gift certificates, massage and bodywrap packages are transferable.

No comments:

Post a Comment