Thursday, December 2, 2010

10 Benefits of Choosing Me As Your Massage Therapist

•I am a woman: a sister, a daughter, a mother, a wife. I can relate.
•You're not rushed in & out the door--your massage session is spent ON the table. One hour=60 minutes on the table.
•Ample time before and after your session, so you get personalized attention and care, which leads to reaching your massage goals faster.
•Quiet, private entrance with no chemical smells like other salons.
•Convenient online booking and gift certificate sales so you can schedule and make your purchases when it works for you.
•Evening appointments available.
•I use jojoba, which is closest to our natural skin oils and won't leave you feeling greasy after your massage.
•Balance your need for therapeutic massage and your "me time" with spa and add-on treatments.
•My Client Loyalty Program can't be beat.
•Making your experience the best it can be is my goal.

Let's focus on YOUR needs.
 It is frustrating when you don’t get the massage you had hoped for, but so restorative when you get just exactly what you wanted. When you come in for your massage, it is time to focus on YOUR needs.


My primary talent is reminding shoulders to let go of your ears using a mix of techniques and stretches to loosen the muscles of the neck, shoulders, and upper back. When you leave, the pain in your neck doesn‘t have to be the PAIN in your NECK.


Call me now at 503-318-9626, or jump ahead and book your appointment online.
I look forward to meeting you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment