Thursday, June 3, 2010

Honorable Mentions...

In my last post, I shared 10 "favorite" things about my clients. It didn't take me long to realize I left off a few other very favorite things. 

I love:

  • When clients really, truly breathe with the massage. Not sure if you do this, or what I'm even talking about? What I mean is breathing in on lighter pressure, and exhaling through deeper pressure, such as when working on a tight spot on the back. Breathing in this way helps your body accept the massage more thoroughly. Visualizing the tension leaving your body as you exhale can be very effective, and speeds the results you may be after. It also shows that you are present in the moment of receiving massage, not frantically concerned about how your to-do list is multiplying while you're getting your massage. And the truth to that is that you will be much more productive after getting a massage anyway.
  • When clients give me feedback during their session. SO helpful! I love knowing which spot or pressure amount is just exactly what you want. Again, another way to reach your results faster. Although, I do understand if you just want to zonk out during your massage too...just bear in mind, your consciousness can be helpful if there's a particular area of focus you want or need attention on improving.
  • When clients post testimonials online. So many of my new clients find me online, especially on Google, and having reviews on there makes a big difference. Some of these new clients specifically mention how they liked what people have said about my work when calling to make that first appointment. I try to market myself in many ways, but this is one area that I can't do myself, and is so helpful to have. If you have a few minutes to spare, think about what YOU might say in a review for me/my work. Also check out my client loyalty program and see how I show you my appreciation. Then, post your review online to  Google, MerchantCircleYahooDecidioSuperpagesYellow PagesInsider PagesBingYelpAngie‘s List, or any other place you find my business listed.
Thank you, to all my clients. You're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment